Saturday, October 26, 2013

Traveling

We've been traveling for several months now.

I keep thinking I should just start a blog about our travels, and maybe I will, but I keep having experiences that I want to share.  So, I think I'll start sharing them anyway, and if I decide to migrate some posts to another blog later, that's fine.

And in the meantime, if anybody doesn't want to read about travel topics, feel free to skip topics that are not interesting to you.

We started our trip in Panama.  Then we went to Uruguay.  We felt really comfortable in Uruguay, randomly, so we decided we want to stay longer.  We went to Argentina for a little vacation, and now we're back in Uruguay for the next 5 months; we're still planning to visit other places, but we'll have our house here as a home base. 

So, that's what we're doing.

No comments: