Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Favorite Political Cartoonist


I've had a favorite political cartoonist for years. His name is Michael Ramirez, and he drew for the Los Angeles Times. I used to enjoy the cartoons in the actual newspapers, and then they became available online. But they were really tricky to get to on the LA Times website and you had to register.

WELL, turns out they fired him while I was on my mission! LAME!

BUT, now he draws for Investor's Business Daily. And, you don't have to register for anything to see them.

Check out Michael Ramirez' political cartoons here:
http://www.ibdeditorials.com/cartoons.aspx

2 comments:

Tianna said...

Nooo! You can't blog about cartoons! You have to finish your moving story! I'm on the edge of my seat!

Emily said...

Ha! Awesome. Yeah, I thought about waiting to post this until after the moving story. The moving ones take soooo long to write, though. Anyhow, I just finished the last post about moving (for now, at least), so enjoy!