Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Worth reading: word to your mother


So guys, I'm adding another link to the side of my blog and you should check it out.

It's called 'word to your mother' and it's a girl, well, actually a mom, who blogs. She's pretty awesome. I think her blog was one on a page of suggested reading from Google Reader.

If I'm friends with you on Google, then you've probably seen a few things of hers that I've shared. If not, you should make haste and check out:
Her post that includes the Wonder Sauna Hot Pants, which still amaze me.

Her post and follow-up post about her new cat. Hilarious!

Or there's this. Or this. Or this.


And she's doing a giveaway right now, so if you want you can enter for that, too.

(Her blog sometimes reminds me of Seriously, so blessed! except that it isn't fake.)

Anyway, that's all.

No comments: