Friday, October 10, 2008

Mustache Party?!

Today I bought some Body Shop oils to help me survive the awful cat stench. [NB: I clean the litter box multiple times per day, so I'm not a gross cat person, they just stink.]

I needed at least one tea-light to warm the stuff.

Smithy's didn't really have any except fancy expensive ones with pictures of spiders and Halloweeny things.

So I went to the Halloween store in search of just regular 'ole tea-light candle thingies. I expected I'd have to buy a big pack, but I was wrong--they didn't even have them. They just had the votive ones. So I got one of those instead.

But what I also found, which I'd never dreamed of before, was a MUSTACHE PARTY.

Whaaaattt? I had to have it. Because that would be a super fun party! So now I'm deciding whether I have 12 friends that would come, or 24. I'm planning to throw the party sometime after my house is clean and pretty (and cat-free).

This is an actual picture which I nabbed from an online store. Mine look the same. And below that is someone else's invitation. Doesn't it already make you wish you could come to this most excellent party?


2 comments:

MamaErin said...

Oh Emily how I wish we lived closer to each other... I totally miss your random (and awesome!) ideas!

Genuine Draft said...

I found some mustaches like those once, only they had one for each day of the week. I've been looking for more, and now I know to look no further.