Monday, October 20, 2008

Michael Ramirez!

Remember how I've mentioned that I love political cartoons by Michael Ramirez?
WELL! I subscribed to emails from IBD which have his daily cartoon in them. Or a link to them anyway.

And when I clicked the link today, it was...


What? Awesome. He won a Pulitzer Prize! But, not only that, turns out he won one in 1994 too!
AND, not only that, he has a new book! Of his cartoons! This book comprises my wishlist for Christmas and future birthdays, until I get it or until I have extra money to spend on books. And, on the page about the book, there's a picture of him. So I finally saw what he looks like. (AND, the book is endorsed by twelve excellent people. See? This isn't like how everyone liked the Green Bay Packers when they were winning, or the Chicago Bulls. I totally blogged about him before he won his prize this year. I have such good taste. Hm.)

I'm thrilled. And if you like political cartoons at all, you should check out today's selection, because you'll love them too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hearing you compare Michael Ramirez to the Packers and the Bulls makes my day. Awesome.

Holly K said...

Speaking of awesome books with great recommendations, did you hear about the Bro Code being published? Read Barney's blog about it, if you haven't already....